Saskatchewan Trucking Association is now the authorized distributor for J.J. Keller & Associates, Inc. Products. For more information Contact the STA Office.
In their catalogue are the following supplies that can be purchased.
- Motor Carrier Safety Compliance
- Roadside Inspections/DOT Audits
- Vehicle Sizes and Weights
- OSHA Compliance
- Recruiting & Retention
- Extreme Weather Driving
- Driver Fatigue
- Road Rage
- Straight Trucks
- School Bus
- Speed & Space Management
- Hazard Perception
Hours of Service
- Log Books
- Log Book Holders
- Training Kits & CD-ROMS
- Driving Training Wall Charts
- Log Auditing Software
- Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports (DVIRs)
- Training Kits and Videos
- Annual Vehicle Inspection Reports (AVIRs)
- Maintenance Forms, Manual, Videos & Software
- Accident Report Kits
- Training Kits
- Investigation File Packet
- Dispatch & Trip Reports
- Bills of Lading
- Mileage Software
- Permit & Tax Products
Driver & Vehicle Supplies
- Document holders
- Driver Awards
- Warning Flags
- Wide/Oversize Load Signs
- Security Seals
- Conspicuity Tape
- Compliance References
- Emergency Response Guidebooks
- Training Kits, Videos & Software
- Placards & Placard Holders
Procedures for ordering J. J. Keller & Associates Products
- Telephone, Fax or E-mail your order to the STA office.
- Ensure that you provide your name, company name and fax number.
- Ensure that all relevant product information is included: page number, product number, quantity, color, etc.
- To ensure accuracy all orders will be confirmed by return fax to you prior to ordering.
- Shipping, handling charges and taxes will be shown separately on your invoice.
- Please allow a maximum 30 days for delivery (usually 2 weeks).
- Returns will be allowed within 30 days if resalable (you will be invoiced for shipping and handling charges).