Drivers: Domestic and Cross Border
Edge Transportation Services Ltd.
Posted: Jul 01, 2021
Apply by Aug 14, 2022
Siemens Transportation Group Inc. expanded its service offerings in 1989 through the development of their flat deck division, Edge Transportation Services Ltd. Today, Edge Transportation specializes in flat deck, drayage, heavy haul and over-dimensional freight service throughout North America. Edge recognizes that relationships are one of the most important aspects of the industry, and has an ongoing commitment to building long-term, value-added relationships with both its employees and its customers.
Edge is looking for experienced flat deck Company Drivers for their Domestic and Cross Border Fleets. With new units available, and customers across North America, Edge has the miles to keep you moving.
- Compensation: Paid Orientation, Competitive Pay and Achievable Safety Bonus – Paid Quarterly
- Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vacation Pay
- Stability: Full Time, Steady Hours and Consistent Year Round Work
- Safety: Safety-Oriented Company with a Safety Program in Place
- Property: New Equipment and Upgraded Facilities
- People: Consistent and Supportive Operations Team and Excellent Dispatch Team
- Programs: Lease to Own Program, $1,000 Referral Program, Health and Wellness, Corporate Recognition, and the Rider Program – Bring a Friend
- Class 1A driver’s license
- Ability to drive in all terrains
- Safe driving record verified by a current driver’s abstract
- Ability to cross border with FAST approval
- Experience and knowledge of load securement procedures is a strong asset
- Intermodal and container experience is considered an asset
How to Apply
To apply, please email your resume and current drivers abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 878-9585.
Call: (888) 878-9585
Empowering Women with Transportation Industry Skills
Women Shifting Gears
The STA, YWCA Saskatoon and Saskatchewan Ministry of Immigration and Career Training have launched a pilot-program to encourage more woman to participate in the trucking industry.