Harv Wilkening Transport Ltd.
Posted: Feb 17, 2023
Apply by Apr 03, 2023
Number of Jobs: 1
Harv Wilkening Transport Ltd., a member of Siemens Transportation Group Inc., are looking for Company Drivers to pull LCV vans and reefers. Drivers will be tasked with pulling LCV vans between Winnipeg, Brandon and Regina. Perks of this position include steady mileage, driving exclusively within the prairies and much more. Call today for more exciting details about the position.
- Compensation: Paid Orientation, Competitive Pay and Achievable Safety Bonus - Paid Quarterly
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vacation Pay, Paid Personal Days, Paid Medical Days.
- Stability: Full Time, Steady Hours and Consistent Year Round Work
- Safety: Safety-Oriented Company with a Safety Program in Place
- Property: New Equipment and Upgraded Facilities
- People: Consistent and Supportive Operations Team and Excellent Dispatch Team
- Programs: Lease to Own Program, $1,000 Referral Program, Corporate Recognition
- Class 1A drivers license
- LCV/EEMV Certificate
- Willing to re-certify for LCV
- Ability to drive in all terrains
- Experience with heaters and reefers
- Professional appearance
- Safe driving record verified by a current drivers abstract
- Ability to perform all duties without restriction
Harv Wilkening Transport Ltd. has been an integral part of the Siemens Transportation Group since 1997. Be it the everyday road or a little off the beaten path, HWT is a company to be counted on by providing international full-truckload services throughout Canada and the United States. HWT understands that not all shipment are the same and can provide individualized transportation solutions that meet all customers needs.
How to Apply