Drivers: Saskatchewan Only Peddle and Delivery
Quill Transport Ltd.
Posted: Jul 01, 2021
Quill Transport Ltd. is a Saskatchewan-based company that has been making customers big and small happy for more than 40 years. Quill offers domestic merchandise carrier services throughout the province of Saskatchewan. At Quill, we understand the value of relationships and work hard to ensure that our drivers received the best possible experience while working with us.
Quill requires Company Drivers for local and peddle routes through rural Saskatchewan.
- Compensation: Paid Orientation, Competitive Pay and Achievable Safety Bonus – Paid Quarterly
- Work/Life Balance: Our drivers work consistent schedules allowing them to be home daily and on weekends
- Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vacation Pay
- Stability: Full Time, Steady Hours and Consistent Year Round Work
- Safety: Safety-Oriented Company with a Safety Program in Place
- Property: New Equipment and Upgraded Facilities
- People: Consistent and Supportive Operations Team and Excellent Dispatch Team
- Programs: Lease to Own Program, $1,000 Referral Program, Health and Wellness, Corporate Recognition, and the Rider Program – Bring a Friend
- Class 1A driver’s license
- Good customer service skills and a customer-oriented attitude
- Good oral and communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of equipment – usage and repair
- Experience in loading and unloading
- Knowledge of provincial weight and dimension regulations
- Knowledge of city routes and country routes
How to Apply
To apply, please email your resume and current drivers abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 878-9585.
Call: (888) 878-9585
Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse
Using the Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse helps support roadway safety by giving employers real-time access to information about CDL drivers’ positive drug and alcohol tests and test refusals.