This course is the first step to achieving your Trucking Industry Certificate of Recognition (CoR) through the Saskatchewan Trucking Association and endorsed by WorkSafe Saskatchewan.
- Occupational Health & Safety Systems
- Hazard Assessment/Control
- Qualifications, Orientation & Training
- Management Commitment
- Emergency Preparedness
- Incident Investigation
- System Administration
Benefits of Taking HSSB
- Development of skills necessary for the identification of workplace hazards.
- Enhanced awareness of health and safety development processes.
- Tailored safety system creation, resulting in reduced workplace hazards.
Who Should Take This Course?
- Management Professionals
- Safety Professionals
Admission Requirements or Prerequisites
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Once successfully completed, there are no re-certification requirements unless there are significant changes to Provincial OHS legislation.
Mandatory or Elective Training: CTSC Mandatory, CTSP Mandatory, Certificate of Recognition Mandatory
Student Profile: Safety and Management Personnel
Pre-requisites: There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Language of Instruction: English
Instructor-led in-person and video conference training is offered on a calendar schedule.