This course is only available to STA members, please login to view pricing.
- How Adults Learn
- Lesson Planning
- Resources & Training Aids
- Communication & Public Speaking
Who Should Take This Course?
- Adult Educators
- Safety Professionals
- Workplace Instructors/Facilitators
Admission Requirements and Prerequisites
This course is only available to STA members, with the individual taking the instructor course maintaining certification for the carrier company so long as they are employed with that company, meeting the prerequisites for certification, and meeting ongoing certification requirements. This means that certification cannot be transferred within the company and certification is revoked if the company does not renew their membership.
Individuals applying to the PDIC Instructor course are required to submit the following with their application:
- Proof of formal training regarding instruction or facilitation and/or proof of experience in the role of a safety professional, or a workplace instructor or facilitator.
- Letter of recommendation from current employer.
Mandatory or Elective Training: CTSC Elective, CTSP Elective
Language of Instruction: English
Instructor-led in-person and video conference training is offered on a calendar schedule.