Timeline Logistics International
Posted: Sep 22, 2022
Apply by Nov 06, 2022
Number of Jobs: 10
Headquartered in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Timeline Logistic is a member of TFI International, a North American leader in the transportation and logistics industry. Timeline Logistic provides asset-based, long distance, specialized truckload transportation services to commercial customers across North America. The company brings a wealth of knowledge in North American road transportation, with the capability to safely and efficiently transport a variety of commodities including highly specialized consignments.
We primarily serves the Oil and Gas industry and other manufacturing industries. The oil and gas market served and encompassed by the Company creates an opportunity for any interested party seeking to accelerate growth in this niche market by potentially capitalizing on the Company’s exemplary services and customer base.
Owner Operator's Wanted to run Canadian/US Lanes
WE ARE HIRING!! HIRING BONUS - UP TO $3,000, certain criteria applies
Come join our team as a single owner operator or team today. Want to be your own boss and purchase a truck we can help you do that too!
What We Offer
· An attractive percentage-based pay package
· Company supplied fuel card with the best fuel discount in the industry
· Monthly Safety Incentive Pay
· Stable year-round work with an experienced dispatch team
· Well maintained equipment
· Full extended Health and Dental Benefits
· Up to $3000 signing bonus. Paid after a minimum commitment.
· Referral Bonus of $2000
What You Bring
- A positive CAN-DO attituded
- Safety conscious approach to all job duties
- Class 1A Driver’s License – Minimum 2 year flat/step deck experience preferred
- A clean driver’s abstract with no suspensions
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Valid Passport with the ability to cross the border is an asset
- TWIC and or FAST are an asset
All applicants require a clean abstract and will adhere to a criminal record search, drug and alcohol screen
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace and welcome applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal people and persons with disabilities.
Do you need a solution to reduce your work place injuries & illnesses?
Trucking Industry Certificate of Recognition
Are you looking to provide your employees with new skills? Is having a safe and employee-friendly workplace part of your company culture? The Trucking Industry Certificate of Recognition (CoR) is an industry-evaluated health & safety program recognized by the WCB and Work Safe Saskatchewan.