Hours of Service with Logbook Guidance
This course is primarily based on Federal Hours of Service regulations, with notes regarding the variances within the Province of Saskatchewan.
- Hours of Service terminology
- Understanding on-duty/off-duty time
- Hours of Service exemptions
- Compliance and penalties
- Differences between Canadian and U.S. regulations
- Logbook guidance
Benefits of Taking CSW
- Increased understanding of HOS regulations
- Guidance in how to ensure compliance with logbook completion
Who Should Take This Course?
Admission Requirements and Prerequisites
There are no prerequisites for this course. Certification expires every three years.
Student Profile: Drivers, Carriers
Language of Instruction: English
Instructor-led in-person and video conference training is offered on a calendar schedule.