NSC Program Administration is task and objective focused, evaluating how to accomplish compliance through action in an existing program.
- NSC and Related Legislation
- Planning for Safety
- Driver Abstracts & Carrier Profiles
- Driver Files
- Driver Logs
- Vehicle & Equipment Files
- Preparing for Audits
Benefits of Taking NSC-A
- Provides an opportunity for individuals to administer a log auditing program, manage compliant driver files, and ensure that equipment records are adequate and easily auditable.
- Enhance knowledge in regard to compliance audit processes and public investigations in the context of carrier operations.
Who Should Take This Course?
- Safety Professionals
- Management Professionals
Admission Requirements and Prerequisites
There are no prerequisites for this course, however, NSC-A is a prerequisite for the NSC Program Management class and a component of the Certified Transportation Safety Designation programs. Additionally, NSC-A is CTSC and CTSP mandatory.
Mandatory or Elective Training: CTSC Mandatory, CTSP Mandatory
Student Profile: Safety Professionals and Management Professionals.
Language of Instruction: English
Instructor-led in-person and video conference training is offered on a calendar schedule.